Projekt je sufinancirala Europska unija iz Europskog fonda za regionalni razvoj
ISO 20000 and ISO 9001 implementation
Name of the project
Implementation of business process and quality management systems (ISO and similar standards), project code KK.03.2.1.14. 0160
Short description of the project
The implementation of the project enabled achieving an applicable standard level of mutually recognized levels of quality and safety by increasing the use of recognized standards that contribute to users' confidence in the management system, with the aim of increasing competitiveness and expanding the presence at the international market.
The project covers the following activities:
- a) Introduction of ISO 9001 and ISO 20000 standards;
- b) Project visibility.
Objectives and expected results of the project
The overall objective of the project is to achieve an applicable level of ISO standards and increase security in service development through the integrated implementation of ISO 9001 and ISO 20000 standards to support the company's strategic commitment to improving overall knowledge and skills, taking into account that the basic principles of service delivery are based on internationally recognized business standards which will guarantee users a high level of quality and IT security.
The specific objectives to be achieved through certification are:
- business improvements by introducing new ISO standards and integrating them into current procedures;
- improvement of internal processes;
- strengthening the market position and increasing competitiveness;
- stronger international presence and business expansion.
The sustainability of the project results for at least three years from the end of the project includes:
- recertification of ISO 20000 and ISO 9001 certificates;
- continuous education of employees in accordance with standards;
- a financial capacity for sustainability that is unquestionable given the company’s financial performance.
The process of recertification and control of the obtained standards is ensured by signing a contract with suppliers that will guarantee the control of the full application of standards in business, analyze the results obtained by applying the standards and make recommendations for further improvements.
Total project value and amount co-financed by the EU (in HRK)
- The total value of the project is 210,819.84 HRK
- The total value of the project (eligible costs) is HRK 168,655.87
- The EU contribution to the financing of the project is HRK 143,357.48
Project implementation period
01/03/2019. - 01.03.2020.
Contact for more information on the project
Download the info flyer here.
The content of the site is the sole responsibility of ALTUS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Ltd.